Brake Drums are Off

To: "Triumph" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Brake Drums are Off
From: "Bob Danielson" <75trsix@snet.net>
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2000 14:36:21 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
You guys are great............. I post a question, go to lunch and return to
5 or 6 replies. I'm always hesitant to use persuasion in case I've missed
loosening/removing something so it was worth asking first. All it took was a
few whacks with my trusty framing hammer on a 2x4. And after consulting the
Moss and VB catalogs for brake parts, I realized that I didn't need to
remove the cotter pin and nut. As they say, a picture is worth a thousand
words.
Thanks again
Bob Danielson
75 TR6 - status at