Re: TR-3 LOYALISTS

To: "List Triumph" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TR-3 LOYALISTS
From: "Graham Stretch" <technical-iwnet@lineone.net>
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2000 21:26:48 -0000charset="iso-8859-1"
 With regard to
 publishing where abouts etc how about a self help scheme, with listings
  looking something like this!

   Name and no         Graham Stretch (01983) 281427)
 Area covered       * Isle of Wight  *
 Facilities offered     Tea and sympathy, local supplies knowledge, full
 workshop facilities(outside),assistance with repair, lots of s/h spares,
bed
 for the night (bit of floor), tow in or suspended tow in, or just give a
 ring if your in the area and want to know where to go what to see etc.
 **Or miles radius from home town as some of you live in large places.

 I would be willing to collate this and supply in spread sheet form to
anyone
 requesting or just send to the whole of the list depending on peoples
 thoughts (I would need addresses as the list won't support attachments!!)

 Graham.