KeyLess Entry

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: KeyLess Entry
From: Crazeecooter@aol.com
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2000 09:06:58 EST
Has anyone thought of doing this?  I am about to put the doors back together on
my TR6 and the thought crossed my mind.  I say some reasonably priced ($145, I
guess thats reasonable) setups on the web.  It didn't look too hard to install
(famous last words)...but has anyone already done it?  Also, what do you guys
think this will do the value of the car...raise or lower it?  It is just kind
of annoying that everytime I want to lock the passenger door I have to go
around and do it with my key.

Let me know what you all think

Jonathan.