Re: KeyLess Entry

To: Crazeecooter@aol.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: KeyLess Entry
From: jmlozano@ismi.net
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2000 15:55:43 GMT
I have, I never lock my doors ;)

Jorge

> Has anyone thought of doing this?  I am about to put the doors back together
on my TR6 and
the thought crossed my mind.  I say some reasonably priced ($145, I guess thats
reasonable) setups on the web.  It didn't look too hard to install (famous last
words)...but has anyone already done it?  Also, what do you guys think this
will do the
value of the car...raise or lower it?  It is just kind of annoying that
everytime I want
to lock the passenger door I have to go around and do it with my key.