Re: TR-3A dash recovering

To: Dennis Lambert <DLambert@anaheim.net>
Subject: Re: TR-3A dash recovering
From: bob.annand@ns.sympatico.ca (bob annand)
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2000 15:56:05 -0400
Cc: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
I recovered my '59 TR3A dash last winter. I believe that it was the
original
vinyl (blue) that had been re-dyed black. With the dash panel out of the
car, I
was able to remove the vinyl in one piece with hand power and no
chemicals. I
took the dash panel and my new vinyl to my favorite upholstery shop and
had them
install vinyl. Cost was $15 Canadian and it looks much better than
anything I
could have bodged up!

Bob
1959 TR3A TS57788L