RE: Fuel filter and spillage

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Fuel filter and spillage
From: "Randall" <ryoung@navcomtech.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2000 12:08:53 -0800charset="iso-8859-1"
If you shut off the fuel valve on the frame, you'll spill roughly a teaspoon
of gas (maybe less if your hand is steady).  Of course, then you'll have the
1/4 cup or so of gas in the bowl to dispose of.  I generally put it in with
the engine oil to be recycled.  I suppose another alternative would be to
strain it back into the gas tank, through a paper towel or something.

Randall
59 TR3A