MY BOND HAS ARRIVED!!!!

To: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: MY BOND HAS ARRIVED!!!!
From: "Jester, Chad (GEAE)" <chad.jester@ae.ge.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2000 08:57:45 -0500
List,

My '71 Bond Equipe'  (pronounced e KEE pay according to my French speaking wife)
has arrived in Kansas.  Fellow list member Larry Miceli helped me out by looking
at the car while it was in Florida.  It is a very nice car showing just 37K
original miles.  The interior is in fantastic shape!  The body is OK...it has a
fair repaint on it but it is very presentable.  I can't wait to get the fuel
system restored and the car back on the road!  My son, Austin, has already given
it a thumbs up!  The back seat is big enough to hold two adults, so my two kids
should fit just fine.

I will be posting a picture URL to the list soon so you can see this fine
machine!

Chad Jester
Winfield, KS