Re: MY BOND HAS ARRIVED!!!!

To: "Jester, Chad (GEAE)" <chad.jester@ae.ge.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: MY BOND HAS ARRIVED!!!!
From: "Michael Marr" <mmarr@idcnet.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2000 10:20:49 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
I think you will find that there is no acute accent on the last "e" of
"Equipe".  Thus, the correct pronunciation is "ekeep".  This was how I
remember the name being pronounced back home in the UK in the 60s, when it
was first produced.  I believe you may be in the company of Royalty, by the
way - seems to me Princess Anne buzzed around London in one of "them
thangs".

Good luck with the new toy!