Re: Alternator Swap for TR4

Subject: Re: Alternator Swap for TR4
From: Randall <randallyoung@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2000 01:31:00 -0800
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Dave :

1980 Chevrolet Citation with either 2.5 L4 or 2.8 V6 :
with A/C takes a 70 amp model 15Si alternator.
Without A/C, "heavy duty" option is a 63 amp 10Si alternator.
No A/C, standard option is a 42 amp 10Si alternator.

All are 'standard GM 3-wire'.

BTW, my Pep Boys doesn't mind at all if I want to look at a few
different items.  They usually aren't real knowledgeable, but will even
let me look through their computer, if I ask nicely.  The few times I've
asked, they even let me buy parts and return them if they don't work out
as planned.

Randall