Re: Wiring Harness Tape

To: "Cliff Davies" <ads.holzher@sympatico.ca>
Subject: Re: Wiring Harness Tape
From: "Graham Stretch" <technical-iwnet@lineone.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2000 23:49:59 -0000charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "List Triumph" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Hi Cliff
I think it is some form of self amalgamating tape in that it doesn't stick
to the wires only to itself also it doesn't ooze that horrid sticky stuff
like insulating tape, I think you should probably be able to just ask for
loom tape at a motor factors, haven't tried this just surmising!! I wish you
luck with this one cause your going to need it wrapping a loom is a big job.

Graham.