Re: 72 tr6 stalling problem

To: Matt Ritter <prdesign@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Re: 72 tr6 stalling problem
From: "Martin A. Secrest" <msecrest@erols.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2000 20:42:33 -0500
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Matt:

This could be any number of things.  Try this drill:

1)  Check compression.
2)  Check/reset valves, timing, carb mixture and flow.
3)  Check/replace cap/rotor/plugs/wires.

I doubt the problem is related to your ignition box or sport coil, but
you should
also look for a bright blue spark at the plugs.

Do these things, and then bring me the broomstick of the Wicked Witch.

--
Martin Secrest
GT6, TR6, no broomstick