RE: 72 tr6 stalling problem

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: 72 tr6 stalling problem
From: "Randall" <ryoung@navcomtech.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2000 17:22:38 -0800charset="iso-8859-1"
Matt :

I had a very similar problem with a MSD 6A unit installed on a non-LBC,
turned out the module was defective.  MSD only charged about $15 to repair
it (out of warranty), but another $15 for S&H.  (BTW I am extremely POed at
Autotronics !)

Randall
59 TR3A daily driver - now using the repaired MSD, but only until I get the
XR3000 installed ...