Carpte Underfelt/Seat Tracks TR6

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Carpte Underfelt/Seat Tracks TR6
From: Crazeecooter@aol.com
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2000 09:43:33 EST
First, I want to thank all those who have responded to my earlier posts on my
other various questions.  This frame off has consumed my life.

I am about to put in the new carpet and underfelt kit.  I was wondering, how
much of the underfelt to cut away to allow for the seat tracks...if any.  The
underfelt I have came part of the carpet kit from Victoria British...and are
pretty much full sheets that mirror the carpet itself.   I never had this
before in the car...I am worried that if I just lay it down, put the carpet
over it, and then the seat tracks...the carpet may rise when the tracks are
bolted down and prevent the seats from moving back and forth effectively.  Is
this a valid concern??

Thanks again

Jonathan.