Re: Brake lines question

To: submit <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Brake lines question
From: J&E <ebk@buffnet.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2000 09:27:41 -0500
Tom wrote:
    i used classic tube for all brake, clutch, and fuel lines. they came
pre-bent
and with proper ends. i bought stainless but would probably not spend
the
extra money for that feature again.
    i recommend this source for anyone looking for ready-to-use lines.
http://www.classictube.com/frames/4/index.html
Tom Di Iulio
-----------------------------
Hi List!
        I found them very helpful, friendly, & quick. I drove to the shop with
my clutch line in hand. They duplacated the solid line only, in a matter
of min. [exact on the bends, but I think they stated that they have the
lines in a computor bank so one dosen’t have to send the old lines in,
check that point out. If I’m correct on that point, then one could order
the lines while still driving & then do the switch at your convenice
without losing any driving time].They refused to do the flexable line as
it wasn’t their policy to do any flexable lines. I then installed the
solid line, but would like to replace the flex line some day. I mean, it
still works after 30+ years, but I just would feel better with a new SS
flex line. I strongly recomend SS line if you can swing the extra cost.
        Question: Would SS flex lines take points off in councor judging? I've
been told that SS solid lines will not.-Cosmo Kramer