Re: TR3A Value Added?

To: Jeff.A.Williamson@jci.com
Subject: Re: TR3A Value Added?
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2000 08:00:16 -0700
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Jeff,
Seems like I was asking myself similar questions last year when I was
trying to sell my house in Washington.  The short answer is:

Unless your investment will raise the value by an equivalent amount
invested, it's a bad investment.

Find someone to buy the car first and then if he will only buy it if you
throw in a rack, then add the rack.

Good luck!

Joe

--