TR3A Value Added - Response

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR3A Value Added - Response
From: Jeff.A.Williamson@jci.com
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2000 12:47:40 -0500

Many thanks to all of you who responded to my question about adding items
and options to my '60 TR3 restoration project. Most of you responded with
very similar suggestions. Based on your replies, I think I'll probably
forget about the rear seat and luggage rack, definitely get the "boot"
cover, floor mats, and probably the tonneau cover, and wait on the wire
wheels until I have a buyer. Then these and maybe some of the other things
can be added or negotiated. Thanks again for the help and ideas.

I do have one final question on the tonneau cover, though. I was thinking
that I'd go ahead and purchase the tonneau cover, and if I was to negotiate
it out of the deal, I could always use it on my '58 TR3A. But I noticed
that the part number changed between these two models. Can someone tell me
what the differences are and why one tonneau cover won't fit both cars?

Jeff Williamson
Belleville, MI