TR6 springs

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR6 springs
From: Edward Hutchinson <seah@sunyit.edu>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2000 12:52:54 -0500
When I bought my TR6 I had heard so much about "squat" that I had the rear
springs replaced with the "competition" springs from the Roadster Factory
just to insure that I wouldn't experience it. To be totally honest I don't
know if the car had squat or not. After a few years I'm not sure I like the
way the car looks. The back end is higher than the front (sits up almost
like an 4 wheel drive). Now I can put the competition springs on the front
and this will level the car out. Or I can put stock springs on the back and
level it out that way. The car is basically a daily driver, not raced nor
entered in shows.

Anyway, to make a long story short, I would appreciate any suggestions,
experiences and/or recommendations. Which way should I go?

Ed

1974 TR6 CF17687U