Re: Cleaning up rubber parts?

To: Philip Haldeman <haldeman@accessone.com>
Subject: Re: Cleaning up rubber parts?
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2000 11:27:17 -0700
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Phil,
I don't use Armorall on leather either.  However, the things I do use it
on are so old and deteriorated that there is never any possibility of
"dissolving waxes in the rubber that protect against UV", because such
waxes have long since been lost to the ravages of time!!

Regards,
Joe

--
 -- Dave Weinbaum in National Enquirer