RE: PDWA rebuild questions

To: "'Aribert_Neumann@magna.on.ca'" <Aribert_Neumann@magna.on.ca>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: PDWA rebuild questions
From: Christopher Ball <cball@oct.on.ca>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2000 13:01:30 -0500

        IMHO, this has to be one of those "if it aint broke" things. It's
only a fluid switch with a little ball floating around inside to actuate it
if the pressure drops at one side. If it's working , it's working.  What is
there to service?. Once you start monkeying around with it the damn thing
will start leaking and /or sucking air into the system and you'll wonder why
you ever touched it. Other than cleaning mine up for the sake of appearances
it been doing its thing since 1975.  YMMV.