RE: Brake lines question

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>, "Tom Di Iulio" <diiulio@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: RE: Brake lines question
From: "The Brooks'" <TR3A@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2000 17:28:58 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Hey guys/gals,

www.Realeyhealey.com is a distributor for Classic Tube (and Koni,
etc., etc.)and will beat the full retail price Classic Tube will
offer you.  Do yourself a favor and call 973-402-7773 and get
pricing before you order directly from Classic Tube.

Yes, I know Keith Thomson, the owner of RealeyHealey, personally.
He is a member of New Jersey Triumph Association and I see him at
meetings regularly.  I've bought most of my Moss, TRF and NOS
parts through him.

He is also an active LBC mechanic/restorer.  In the past year he
has restored a Morgan Trike and is almost done with a beautiful
TR3B.  There is almost always a Triumph at his place.  He lives
LBC's.

I have no financial interest in his business.  I just hate to see
any of us pay more than we have to for anything.

Later,

Jack Brooks
Hillsdale, NJ
1960 TR3A TS69032LO