Brake lines question

To: Spitfire List <spitfires@autox.team.net>, Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Brake lines question
From: Reginald Tulk <regtulk@isd.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2000 13:00:01 -0600
After deciding that more than half of the brake lines on the
spit-in-the-box were shot, I've decided to replace them all rather than
deal with them failing.  Spitbits has a complete kit of copper nickel
and I've seen custom stainless ones available elsewhere....  I'm still
looking thru the spit catalogs because I assume the ones from the local
"auto parts" store won't have the correct fittings so I need to order
them -
Any recommendations of where and why from those who have done this
before?  I think stainless is a bit of overkill and I'd rather have
everything "pre-sized" rather than try and cut them myself.

Thanks
Reg Tulk
74 Spit (STILL in boxes)