Sources sought for clutch and fuel line parts

To: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Sources sought for clutch and fuel line parts
From: Dean_Mericas <dmericas@limno.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2000 07:52:43 -0500
I have hit a wall on two items required for my reassembly of the TR4, and
I'm hoping someone can put me on to suppliers.

Clutch master cylinder spring - This is the 3" long spring that fits inside
the cylinder.  Mine shattered (thankfully on the bench and not 6 months from
now on the road).  Other than the rebuild kits, I've never seen any internal
parts listed for these cylinders.

BSP compression ferrule (olive) - I've fabricated a new fuel line from the
pump to the carbs, but now realize that the compression fitting at the pump
is not the standard 1/4" size that I can get at the local hardware store.
My research suggests that it's a 1/4" BSP fitting.  The brass screw-in
fitting is OK, but I need a new compression ferrule, or olive.

Any (constructive) suggestions will be appreciated ;^)

Thanks, as always.

Dean Mericas
Ann Arbor, MI
1965 TR4 (CT 37089 L)