"TR4" medallion location

To: "Taffel, Sherman" <STaffel@bcps.k12.md.us>
Subject: "TR4" medallion location
From: "James R. Holekamp" <jholekamp@attglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 01 Mar 2000 08:43:44 -0600
Cc: TR List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
The "TR4" medallion on my TR4 is located thus:
X= horizontal distance from right edge of the vertical component of the
'4'
to the truck lid edge:  exactly 5 inches
y= vertical distance from the center of the bottom of the T to the trunk
lip
edge: 6-3/8 inches
It will be interesting to see how much variance exists on the factory
placement of this medallion. The location of the "TR4" on my car is
certainly as it was when it left the factory. brgds, Jay

'64 TR4 - CT38895/LO
Wheaton, IL