GT6 Distributors

Subject: GT6 Distributors
From: "David A Templeton" <davidt@opentext.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2000 09:58:02 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
I am about to order a Pertronix system for the Spitsix and I was asked which
distributor I had.  How many different kinds are there.  I can not see a
model number on the outside or anything.

Can I tell by physical appearances?  The engine is from a '73 MkIII GT6.

Any help would be great.

Thanks.

        David A. Templeton            Senior Software Developer
        Open Text Corp.                  Search Integration Team
        Waterloo, ON                       mailto:davidt@opentext.com
        Canada                                voice:  519.888.7111 x2301
        N2L-5Z5                               fax:    519.888.9751
       - 74 Spitfire - "Spit-Six"
       - 76 Spitfire 1500 - Parts
       - 95 GMC 2500 Ext LB 4x4