small jobs w/ big payoffs...what's yours ?

To: "Triumph list" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: small jobs w/ big payoffs...what's yours ?
From: "Beth & Ken" <bethken@erols.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Mar 2000 16:48:05 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
What's one of yours?

Today I finally installed my new ABS transmission tunnel in "Big Red". All
of a sudden my headers w/ Monza system ain't quite so loud...my interior is
cooler...and since I still have a header leak, I no longer smell like a
mechanic every time I drive the car. Also, I've stopped passing out after
15-20 minutes of sustained highway driving. Don't you just love those small
jobs that have big payoffs?

Next weekend the Minators go on with Conti CH90s...come on Spring!

ken shapiro
baltimore
1970 GT6+ KC81872L