Re: Clutch Master Cylinder

To: triumph-tr4@home.com, triumphs@autox.team.net, british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Clutch Master Cylinder
From: TexasTR4@aol.com
Date: Sat, 4 Mar 2000 17:17:19 EST
In a message dated 03/03/2000 11:16:03 PM Mountain Standard Time,
triumph-tr4@home.com writes:

>  I want to try to keep the car as original as possible so I don't want to
>  change the hardline.  And I don't really want to shell out ~US$130 for a
>  new m/c, but if the next meet gets here before I get a good remedy, I'll
>  have to.
>

>  Thank you in advance,

Since this is clutch and not brakes, and since silicone was apparently
working for awhile...how about JB Weld?  If you can get it clean and dry
enough, and the fitting likewise...dob a liberal coating on and srew it in.
I would hazard that this would work and if it doen't you havn't done anthing
unchangable.

Robert "Shadetree" Houston