Just My Opinion

To: TR List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Just My Opinion
From: J&E <ebk@buffnet.net>
Date: Tue, 07 Mar 2000 08:24:40 -0500
Hi List!
        Several points to cover:
1-On the topic of user news vs TR List; I agree with Jon Mac, but he's a
young guy. I'm just getting use to the ink & quill because of all the
hammer marks on my hand from missing the drift when carving in stone.
8>)
        A- Jack R. had a good point, but it maybe to much work for M J B.?
        B- It seems that there are more negitives (-) than positives (+) on
this subject.
        C-I have found this list to be honest [in all ways: $money & info.],
dependable, & straight foward, more as a bonding famialy. Will this be
lost if going to a news group?

2-Lent? I just want to let people be aware that if I respond to you very
late on your posting, it's because of this time I'm "giving-up" reading
the TR Digest List on week days. I've been neclecting working on the
garage, car, etc. due to spending too much time reading this list. I'll
see if I can "kick the habit".

Not give-up the list, just taking a break.  8>)  -Cosmo Kramer