Parts promised, CD's promised, and maybe some more parts and manuals to

To: "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Parts promised, CD's promised, and maybe some more parts and manuals to go.
From: "Andy Dixon" <amdixon@erols.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2000 23:15:09 -0500charset="Windows-1252"
I promised some parts a while ago, winter came and with it the mild
depression that lack of sun brings, it snowed and made it worse. Anyway, I
have some parts from a TR6 that I promised and will try and get them out of
here on Saturday if the promisees send their addresses and the part promised
again - sorry, too many e-mails since and a quick clean up. Metal fuel pipe
between the two carbs; top stiffener, someone needed a bumper bracket, I
only had a bent one that I straightened some but I just found a guy round
the corner from me that has two parts TR6's that I might be able to codge
(let's see how spell checker handles that) one from if you still need it.

I have a TR6 top, not new, not perfect, I found a small tear by the driver
side corner snap and I'll try to polish up the windows too, but if someone
is in dire need and can't afford a new one right now, this will at least
keep the rain off you during the summer showers (and it's free).

I promised some CD's of the TR2-4 Haynes manual and Triumph TR, Maintenance,
Modification, and Tuning Manual. The CD's are made, the addresses are lost.
Send the addresses I'll send the CD's.

Someone on the list wanted a GT6 manual (Haynes?). I offered an AutoPress
(GT6, Vitesse 2 Litre 1969-70), I guess he didn't want it because he never
came back. Anybody want it, I'll try and get it out Saturday (pending
packing and shipping funds).
Haynes TR7
Bentley TR7
Haynes Spitfire 1962-1981

Likewise on the Saturday statement, I have my supercharger rebuild and
compromise kitchen range to pay for this month.

I guess it's first come first served on the manuals unless it's someone I
feel I owe or some starving student and they'll get bumped up the list.

Thanks for the bandwidth and I hope someone can use them.

Andy