Re: TR4 Fuel Line Fittings???

To: "Brian Sanborn" <sanborn@net1plus.com>
Subject: Re: TR4 Fuel Line Fittings???
From: "Graham Stretch" <technical@iwnet.screaming.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2000 23:56:38 -0000charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "List Triumph" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Hi Brian
Take the old one to an engineering works and leave it and about an hours
worth of labour in $ and go back at the appointed time should get you one,
other than that no idea as these are fairly unique. As an engineer (tool
maker) I would say it could be done in around an hour by most competent
machinists.

Graham.