Re: CRASH!-'79 Spit parts car for sale

To: "Winnie Olmer" <who@sover.net>
Subject: Re: CRASH!-'79 Spit parts car for sale
From: "Graham Stretch" <technical@iwnet.screaming.net>
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2000 17:12:33 -0000charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "List Spitfires" <spitfires@autox.team.net>, "List Triumph" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Hi Winnie
My condolences on your loss, it is always sad to hear of another one of our
cars dying because someone looked clear over the top of it. It is good
however that in its sacrifice it was able to save you from serious harm and
that you are going to continue your Triumph career!
Good luck with the TR6.

Graham.