RE: CRASH!-'79 Spit parts car for sale

To: "'Graham Stretch'" <technical@iwnet.screaming.net>
Subject: RE: CRASH!-'79 Spit parts car for sale
From: "Winnie Olmer" <who@sover.net>
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2000 13:44:04 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "'List Spitfires'" <spitfires@autox.team.net>, "'List Triumph'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Comments: SoVerNet Verification (on garnet.sover.net)who from arc2a278.bf.sover.net [209.198.116.152] 209.198.116.152Sun, 12 Mar 2000 13:44:12 -0500 (EST)

Thanks for the sentiments. Hopefully someone picks up whats left of the Spit
and can give it a second life in another car. It's a strange feeling to not
really bum out about losing the Spit. While I wish I still had it..
especially so close to Spring... I am simply so thankful to have come out of
it OK that I'm counting my blessings. It makes me "weak in the knees" to
look at how caved in the driver door and windshield are. I have no idea how
I came out with a few cuts and a badly bruised side. Just bruises! I dont
get it! The "Triumph Gods" wanted me to finish the TR6. It's not my time
yet. When I can figure out how to get a picture of it on line it would be
very sobering to others to take a look. My lesson learned is.. drive with my
lights on at all times!! Just like motorcyclists do to be more visible. In
all my cars actually. Especially with all the "cell phone while you drive"
drivers out there. Maybe I'll paint the 6 dayglow tie-dye. Austin Powers
TR6?

Take care
Winnie