Tr-6 rear wing replacement.boundary="------------D09D4C2D1F2802BE37556FB

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Tr-6 rear wing replacement.boundary="------------D09D4C2D1F2802BE37556FB3"
From: Bob Greene <rgreene@whoi.edu>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2000 11:04:01 -0500
--------------D09D4C2D1F2802BE37556FB3

Hi LisTeRs:
        I just wanted to get some advise. I am close to installing my removed
rear wings from my 76 TR-6. Does any one have any advise about what type
of "seam sealer" to use? Also how is it done? Do I simply apply a bead
of it and then wipe away what ever oozes out?
        And Oh Boy am I sick of stripping paint. I now know why every one calls
the PO a Dreaded PO! I have never seen so much paint!
        Bob Greene
76 TR-6 almost ready for spring!
Comm. # CVF56728UO
--------------D09D4C2D1F2802BE37556FB3
 name="rgreene.vcf"

begin:vcard
n:Greene;Robert
tel;fax:508-457-2178
tel;work:508-289-2355
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution;Distribution
version:2.1
email;internet:rgreene@whoi.edu
title:Distribution Manager
adr;quoted-printable:;;266 Woods Hole Rd.=0D=0AMS#3;Woods Hole ;Ma.;02543;USA
fn:Robert J. Greene
end:vcard

--------------D09D4C2D1F2802BE37556FB3--