funnies no LBc

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: funnies no LBc
From: "Fred Thomas" <vafred@erols.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2000 11:51:06 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Drinking & Driving

  There was this party in the woods and all of a sudden there was a down
  pour
  of thunder and rain. These two young men ran for about 10 minutes in
  the
  pouring rain, finally reaching their car just as the rain let up.

  They  jumped in the car, started it up and headed down the road,
 laughing

  and, of   course, still drinking one beer after the other.

  All of a sudden an old  man's face appeared in the passenger window and

  tapped lightly on the  window! The passenger man screamed out,
 "eeeeekkk!

  Look at my window!!!

  There's an old guy's face there!" (Was this a ghost?!?!?!?) This old
 man
  kept
  knocking, so the driver said "well open the window a little and ask him
  what
  he wants!"

  So the other passenger rolled his window down part way and  said,
 scared
  out
  of his wits, "What do you want???"

  The old man softly  replied, "Do you have any tobacco?" The passenger,
  terrified, looked at the  driver and said, "He wants tobacco!" "Well,
  offer
  him a cigarette!  HURRY!!" the driver replies. So he fumbles around
 with
  the
  pack and hands the old man a cigarette and yells "Step on it!!!"
 rolling
  up
  the window in terror.

  Now going about 80 miles an hour, they calm down and they start
 laughing

  again, and the passenger says, "What do you think of that?" The driver
  says,
  "I don't know? How could that be? I am going pretty fast?"

  Then all of a  sudden AGAIN there is a knock on the window and there is
  the
  old man again. "aaaaaaaaaaaaa, there he is again!", the passenger
 yells.
  "Well, see what he wants now!" yells back the driver. He rolls down the

  window a  little ways and shakily says "Yes?" "Do you have a light?"
 the old
  man   quietly asks. The driver throws a lighter out the window at him
 and

  rolls  up the window and yells, "STEP ON IT!"

  They are now going about 100 miles an hour and still guzzling beer,
  trying to
  forget what they had just seen and  heard, when all of a sudden again
  there
  is more knocking! "Oh my God!  HE'S BACK!" He rolls down the window and

  screams out, "WHAT DO YOU WANT?" in  stark fear.

  The old man gently replies, "You want some help getting out of the mud?"