Re: Take care !

To: John Macartney <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>
Subject: Re: Take care !
From: Pat Fischer <pfischer@unicom.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2000 16:53:18 -0600
Cc: Triumphs List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Oh, no!  Jonmac, that must have hurt so much that it brings me tears just
thinking about it!
Oh, my gosh, it's your clutch foot, too!  I'm so sorry!  I really don't know
why God put so
many nerve endings in toes when they so often take the brunt of mishaps...I
mean they go
right out there ahead of us to meet it, don't they?

Our collective sympathy and wishe for quick recovery.

Pat Fischer