Re: Take care !

To: jonmac@ndirect.co.uk, fot@autox.team.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Take care !
From: McGaheyRx@aol.com
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2000 22:27:49 EST
Oh John !
Being all to familiar with the weight of said component, I can only well
imagine the acute discomfort, and pain associated with the concentration of
that weight on
one lower digit rather than having it, say, dispersed over one's chest while
suddenly freeing it from its moorings on the car from underneath. (I have
since
procured a "tranny" attachement for my jack to avoid this in the future - but
the creeper hasn't recovered) You have my heartfelt sympathy and you may rest
assured that I will be limping in your honor for days, every time I think of
this.
I sincerly hope you are comfortably reclined with left foot elavated as you
read this.
Take Care
Jack Mc