Closing of the Coventry Inn

To: Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Closing of the Coventry Inn
From: George Richardson <gprtech@frontiernet.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2000 20:25:17 -0500
I find this a bit sad. I'm not one of those who ever thought that such a thing
as a British
Pub would succeed in a small remote town, but I did admire Charles Runyan for
trying to
fulfill a dream. I don't know if it will impact TRF, but I'm sure it will
impact him
personally, and I regret that.

After all, each of us in his own little way is pursuing his dream; restoring
and driving
the odd little cars we love. And Charles, through TRF, helps us do that.

It's unfortunate that TRF couldn't generate the revenue to help Charles
continue with the
Inn.

--
George Richardson