Re: Closing of the Coventry Inn

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Closing of the Coventry Inn
From: "Jorge Lozano" <jmlozano@ismi.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2000 22:33:41 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
It is sad but true, you are only as good as your last sale.
More than likely most of the people that have been quick to criticize Mr.
Runyan have never
even considered patronizing his Pub, yet they were quick to enjoy his annual
festival.

I will not pass judgment on somebody else's dream, but I would like to
congratulate Mr. Runyan for having the "cojones" and more than likely the
enjoyment, be it brief as it was, to be his own man and pave his own path.
To those who are concerned about where their parts will come from, enjoy
your desk job, it is boring but safer.
Before I get hit with flames, I also own my own business and I am having a
lot of fun with it.
If I offended anyone.....good, maybe I meant to.

Jorge Lozano