RE: Spinners for ARE Mags

To: "'Tomislav Marincic'" <TomAndKate@compuserve.com>, Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>, Henry Frye <thefryes@iconn.net>
Subject: RE: Spinners for ARE Mags
From: "Westerdale, Bob" <bwesterdale@edax.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2000 13:38:03 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Let me know where you will be driving.   Do you have a death wish?
Very inadvisable.
Bob Westerdale
>snip
 I'm going to try option 2 for my TR250, which has 3 LH-threaded
wheels and one RH-threaded. The "threadless" silver caps have a 5/16" or so
"nut" on the underside of the cap, which I plan to use with some threaded
rod to secure the caps to the wheel somehow. I make no implied warranty
that this will work, however. (YMMV?)

        Anyway, I had to buy several sets of each to make it worth the
vendor's while, so if anyone wants to share the damage let me know please.

        Best Regards,

        Tom Marincic
        CD3574L