RE: Late TR6/Lucas headlight switch question

To: "David Massey" <105671.471@compuserve.com>, "Irv Korey" <emanteno@attglobal.net>
Subject: RE: Late TR6/Lucas headlight switch question
From: "Dave Brackin" <dbrackin@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2000 21:18:22 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "[unknown]" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Don't tell anybody but I had a similar problem with an original rocker
switch after refinishing a dash (the */$#@ tab broke off)!!  Well I used
epoxy putty.  A small piece at top and bottom pressed well into the join
between the back of the panel and the switch body.  Let it set up for one
hour and "Presto-Chango" a very well mounted switch.  (YMMV)
Dave Brackin