Re: TR6 Dash Brake Light is always on

To: Crazeecooter@aol.com
Subject: Re: TR6 Dash Brake Light is always on
From: levilevi@home.com
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2000 19:19:27 -0700
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
My guess is that the PDWA is out of center.  Is the light on your dash
REALLY bright?  You might not have a point of reference if it's always
been on.  Did you bleed your brakes..I assume you did at some point for
your frame-off.  Pull the yellow/black wire off the top of the PDWA and
remove the cap it was attached to (nothing will leak out..trust me).
Shine a real bright torch (my UK term for the day) on the inside of the
PDWA and you'll see a little cylinder.  That has to be centered.  Take a
sharp pointed something to move it.  Shouldn't take much.  I can't
remember if there's a little notch in the top of the cylinder or not but
you should be able to tell by looking if it's centered.  The light
should go out and your brakes might even be better (mine were).

Good Luck

Bud Rolofson
71TR6 CC57365
71TR6 CC65446