Re: VTR National 2000 (Portland Oregon)

To: "INTERNET:spitlist@gte.net" <spitlist@gte.net>
Subject: Re: VTR National 2000 (Portland Oregon)
From: David Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2000 15:45:43 -0500
Cc: "[unknown]" <triumphs@autox.team.net>, "INTERNET:ArthurK101@aol.com" <ArthurK101@aol.com> charset=ISO-8859-1
Message text written by INTERNET:spitlist@gte.net
>Panty Waists!!!  I'm dealing with Panty Waists here!  Wazza matta, youse
guys can't take a little 120 degree heat??????

Just turn up the AC and put one of those canvas water bags on your
Radiator and cruise on through!!!  :)

Joe  (Who'll have to get together with Ken and start our own caravan
with the guys in So Cal.)
<

Panty waist, my a**!  I drive top down in freezing weather.  Why?  Because
I got um.. well this is a family venue after all.  Anyway, my north sea
herigage finds driving in freezing weather much more tolerable than melting
into the leather seat covers.

Remember, you can always put on more clothes but there is a limit as to how
much you can take off!

Dave