Re: some more about the Rover Company

To: TexasTR4@aol.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: some more about the Rover Company
From: GuyotLeonF@aol.com
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2000 19:32:41 EST

<< Subj:    Re: some more about the Rover Company
 Date:  16/03/00 00:18:51 GMT Standard Time
 From:  TexasTR4
 To:    GuyotLeonF, triumphs@autox.team.net

 In a message dated 03/15/2000 12:42:04 PM Pacific Standard Time,
GuyotLeonF@aol.com writes:

<< BMW exposed as a cynical opportunist rather than a
  trustworthy guardian of the Midlands' biggest employer."  >>
 Grungy bastids at BMW..how dare they want to make a profit!

 First two goals of any business should be:

 1. Make money

 2. Make more money

 Only after that is anything else possible.

 R. Houston >>
**************
Hey, hey...calm down, I didn't write it, I just forwarded the story for the
listers general interest in the present owners of the Triumph name...my own
opinions remain just that, my own...they were not reflected in any part of
the mailing.

It is probably that it will not make the news in the USA to the extent it is
making it here in England...that is why I forwarded it.

If it is upsetting folk to this extent, perhaps I should stop.
FWIW, I am no particular fan of BMW either!!!

Léon

Triumph Sports Six Club
International Liaison Secretary
1963 Triumph Vitesse 2-Litre Convertible
Wimbledon, London, England.