TR6 Window Channel Fuzzy Stuff

To: chad.jester@ae.ge.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR6 Window Channel Fuzzy Stuff
From: Richard Johnson <RHJohnson@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2000 19:51:21 -0800
About ten years ago when I was redoing the interior of my TR6 I found
the window channel fuzzy stuff was shot. I went to a local auto glass
shop and he had
the right stuff. It's fuzzy stuff that's a little over a inch wide and
comes in rolls. You remove the old channel liner and replace it with the

new liner. I seem to remember the I used some glue to hold it in place.
It's been over ten years and the windows are still held firmly as they
go up and down. It was an easy and inexpensive fix.

Richard
73 TR6 CF 3525 U