oops! breather pipe goofup

To: "triumph" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: oops! breather pipe goofup
From: "David Lee" <davelee1@home.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2000 23:02:04 -0800
Sorry gang I saw the plug available from Moss so I guess its not a problem.
Still interested in hearing if theres any difference with or without.

Also...I like the look of the push on cap on the valve cover.  Im bidding on
one from EBAY.  Would there be any problem with me getting rid of the
breather from the valve cover to air filters or is it really no whooptie?
what happens when you plug that up as well as the breather pipe on the
block?  Hope that doesnt build up some goofy pressure.

Thanks
David