Re: oops! breather pipe goofup

To: triumph <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: oops! breather pipe goofup
From: "Keith A. Edwards" <kedwards@norfolk.infi.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2000 07:25:58 -0500
Cc: David Lee <davelee1@home.com>
In "push-on" valve cover cap, I presume you mean the TR3 valve cover
(with the cap in the front) versus the TR4/TR4A cap, which is at the
rear of the engine.  Correct me if I am wrong.

The TR3 valve cover won't clear the lower hood (bonnet) of the
TR4/TR4A.  Thus the reason for changing the valve cover, to the filler
in the rear.

Ask me how I know this...

Keith Edwards, who doesn't remember whether the TR4 valve cover has a
push-on cap
Suffolk, VA
2 TR3Bs
2 TR4As