Re: Moss U/K

To: Mark.Milotay@gems5.gov.bc.ca
Subject: Re: Moss U/K
From: Bill Gunshannon <bill@cs.uofs.edu>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2000 16:32:32 -0500 (EST)
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net, spitfires@autox.team.net
According to Milotay, Mark  ISTA:EX:

> Now that would be truly awful. I remember seeing a set of plug wires at a
> local parts store for an 8 cylinder BMW & they wanted 526.00 for them.
> Imagine the pricing they would come up with for our parts.

Many years ago I drove a Porsche 914.  If you went into Imported Car Parts
(the Bap-Geon distributor) you could by trigger contacts for the 914 or the
Super Beetle.  The first one cost $74.00.  The second one cost $18.00.
Now, you want to hear the real kicker.  They both have the exact same
Bosch part number and are infact the same part.  The only difference was the
catalog you look them up in.

bill

--
bill@cs.uofs.edu         |  and a sheep voting on what's for dinner.