Re: Moss U/K

To: 105671.471@compuserve.com (David Massey)
Subject: Re: Moss U/K
From: Bill Gunshannon <bill@cs.uofs.edu>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2000 08:58:14 -0500 (EST)
Cc: bill@cs.uofs.edu (Bill Gunshannon), Mark.Milotay@gems5.gov.bc.ca ([unknown]), spitfires@autox.team.net ([unknown]), triumphs@autox.team.net ([unknown])
According to David Massey:

> Message text written by Bill Gunshannon
> >Many years ago I drove a Porsche 914.<
>
> What kind of gold chains do you wear with a 914?
>
> (I'm sorry.  I'll be quiet)

Sorry, I don't get it.

(Of course, if your hinting that I was rich because i drove a Porsche,
remember that although the car was designed by Porsche, all the 4 cyl
versions came from Karman-Ghia factories and were in fact Super Beetle
prototypes with different bodies.)

bill

--
bill@cs.uofs.edu         |  and a sheep voting on what's for dinner.