Re: Hagerty Insurance & CT insurance

To: Jim_Hill@chsra.wisc.edu
Subject: Re: Hagerty Insurance & CT insurance
From: HarvoC@aol.com
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2000 20:35:35 EST
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Jim:  The policy I "agreed" to with State Farm had a "declared" value of
$12,000.  That is, State Farm agrees to pay me no more than $12,000 for the
loss of the TR6.  This was the same value that Parrish would allow me for the
loss of the car, but the policy from State Farm cost $102 less.
As with Parrish, the new insurer also asked for pictures and an independent
appraisal.  We have dealt with State Farm for years with a business policy
and they have always given good service.  While they might not be the choice
for everyone, they will be one more opportunity for comparison and
competitive shopping for car insurance in Connecticut.

Harvey Cohen
71 TR6
New Haven