Re: Painting wire wheels

To: Gospitt@aol.com, vafred@erols.com, cball@oct.on.ca, flake@a3115jmf.atl.hp.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Painting wire wheels
From: Kevin Rhodes <krhodes1@maine.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2000 09:18:43 -0500
Seems a bit steep - I just got a quote of $30/wheel to powdercoat my wheels
- though that did not include sandblasting. I have a friend who has a
sandblasting rig, so I didn't need that service. Can't imagine that
sandblasting is too awful expensive though. I was surprised it was only
$30/wheel - there is only ONE powdercoating place in the Yellowpages here.

Kevin Rhodes
Portland, Maine
Freddy the Spit