Re: Moss U/K

Subject: Re: Moss U/K
From: Bill Gunshannon <>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2000 16:14:58 -0500 (EST)
Cc: (Bill Gunshannon), (David Massey), ([unknown]), ([unknown]), ([unknown])
According to Jeff McNeal:
> Bill,
> I don't think the reference to wearing gold chains was intended to imply
> that you are rich, but rather, gaudy and showy in a transparent and
> superficial kind of way.
> At least, that was my take -- but like David said, he was only kidding.

I hope nobody here thought I was offended by the comment.  I honestly
didn't get it.  But then I have always bought my sports cars (when I
could afford them) based on their performance and not their social
status.  Thus I have had (not in any particular order) an MGB, a 914,
an Alfa Romeo, a Simca (not a roadster, but a real good rallye car)
and now, I have my Spit.  I never thought of any of them as anything
more than fun to drive.

Bill Gunshannon          |  de-moc-ra-cy (di mok' ra see) n.  Three wolves         |  and a sheep voting on what's for dinner.
University of Scranton   |